I am a 3d modeler who is eager to launch a fulfilling career in the video game industry and looking to find a position within a studio where I can grow in a team environment and offer my skills as an artist.
I am driven by imagination and greatly fascinated by creature and character design. My passion for this field and my love of games compels me to pursue this challenging career.
I am focused, diligent, observant, and able to receive and offer constructive criticism. I work well with a group and on my own. I am organized, passionate about the industry, and always striving to improve my abilities.
My Trade skills in include:
- High poly modeling and sculpting
- Low poly modeling
- Organic and hard surface modeling
- UV mapping
- Texture painting
- Map generation and composition
- Simple rigging and animation
- Able to offer and accept constructive feedback
- Able to work well in a group and alone
- Friendly disposition with a fun sense of humor
- Organized and detail oriented
- Focused and diligent
- Proactive and motivated
- Passionate and devoted to my work
- Always striving for improvement and excellence
My current workflow involves:
- Zbush for most of my modeling and texture work
- 3ds max for UV map layouts
- Xnormal for texture baking and map generation
- Photoshop for layer pass composition and adjustments